Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 43 of 43

Thread: What do your names mean? (new one!)

  1. #41
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is simplepretty because as I was organizing my wedding, I kept telling my mom that I wanted a simple pretty wedding. I don't like frills and gaudy decorations. That is my style, I guess. Anyway, I was plainoldheidi for AIM, so I wanted something a little more original here!!

  2. #42
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine is pretty self-explanitory.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I choose PrincessRuthie because my favorite AG character is Ruthie! And Kit wrote her that book, "The Story of Princess Ruthie," so that's how I got PrincessRuthie. And obviously, Laura is my name.

    And, *shortie*, I'm about your height, too. I don't even know if I'll grow any taller because I grow sooo slow. Most of the time I don't mind being short, but it's hard to have sooo many towering high schoolers around you!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •